hiding kid.jpeg

Modification of Child Custody or Support

Parenting time changes, parents relocating, and  changes in income  are all reasons to modify an existing court-ordered parenting plan. Contact an attorney if the current parenting plan does not reflect the current costs of raising your children or actual parenting time to determine if the plan can be modified.